I really enjoy a good dark chocolate truffle! Today I’ve decided to make my own. Here is the recipe:
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar. I used granulated Stevia.
- 2 tablespoons evaporated whole milk. I used regular milk and it was just fine!
- 1 tablespoon organic honey
- Dash of salt
- 2 tablespoon of fine whiskey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 150 g Sugar free dark chocolate (I used canderel), chopped
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
Mix the first 4 ingredients in a saucepan till it boils then add the rest of the ingredients on very low heat just till the chocolate melts and let cool in the fridge for around 40 minutes before it turns to solid completely. Remove from fridge and with a spoon scoop off some chocolate and roll it into a ball with your hand and cover it with the cocoa powder.
Since it’s cold today in Lebanon, I left them in a box outside the fridge! Not that they lasted long anyway 😉 Everyone wants more! Enjoy ❤